Sale-A-Bration, Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion of the year, starts next Tuesday, Jan. 22 and runs through March 22. Are you counting the days? I am! So what’s all the excitement about? For every $50 you spend on Stampin’ Up! products (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift.
Today, I’ve made a card using two of the free products that you can receive with your order.
I love this sentiment! The Vintage Verses stamp set (set of 4), has three more stamps just as wonderful as this one. The Sycamore Street DSP that is offered during Sale-A-Bration is a full 12 sheet package (2 each of 6 double-sided designs that measure 12″ x 12″).
Supplies (all catalog numbers are Stampin’ Up!):
• Stamp Set – Vintage Verses* (Wood 129633/Clear 129636)
• Designer Series Paper – Sycamore Street* (127540)
• Card Stock – Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, & Whisper White
• Ribbon – ¼” Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Rich Razzleberry (126876)
• Die – Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
• Big Shot™ Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
• Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), with Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199), & Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187)
*Choose one free product for every $50 spent (not including tax & shipping)
I wanted to give you an update on our new puppy Maddie. I’ve had puppies before but didn’t have time to properly train them because of my young children. We’re still working on paper training – she is about 14 weeks old now, and is a “good girl” about 90% of the time. I’d love to hear any ideas you might have getting her to 100%. Otherwise, she is a sweet girl that sleeps through the night, is inquisitive, & is one smart cookie.